ISO: 100F-stop:8
Shutter: 1/250 sec.
Light source: Can Light set on 1/4 flash with red yellow and green gels sitting under the water container.
This blog was created for the purpose of displaying digital photography for the Intro to Photography class. In this blog I will provide a short comment over the experience of taking each shot. I will also be responding to all comments and questions about the displayed item.
ISO: 100
I am really impressed with the vibrant colors that you were able to pick up! Good job!
ReplyDeleteThese are all really good pictures and the colors that you captured really jump out at you.
ReplyDeleteThank you. The vibrancy of the colors was achieved by using a transparent bowl and surrounding it in color. I put gels under, beside, behind, and above the bowl. As well as over the flash. The top picture was using green gels beneath the bowl and over the flash and the already transparent yellow bowl. The second was with a red gel over the flash. The last two were a combination of every gel I could find surrounding the bowl.
ReplyDeleteyour coloring was impressive! Ive never thought to use a transparent bowl with gels. The first image reminds me a a watermelon...good job with creativity
ReplyDelete